Thursday 15 September 2016

Gifts from the Heart

I was brought to tears the morning with the heartfelt care that Thai women have.
The cleaners clean my room every day here, and this morning on my morning walk I met the angel cleaner on her bicycle who brought me flowers the other day. She was so happy to see me she dropped the bag of freshly picked flowers from her garden, and she said, 'for you'!

As I continued my walk I thought how could I repay this woman's kindness and thoughtfulness. Clearly money is needed yet it somehow felt 'dirty'.

She was giving from her heart and I was receiving from my heart. Is that not the perfect way of being?  Giving and receiving, yin and yang in perfect harmony.

For each time I meet the people here, I joyously say, ‘Khob khun Ka’ with genuine heartfelt love (the virtue of the heart) delighted to see them and exchange this greeting.

How often do we do this in our lives?
How often can we greet people being completely present, with a crystal clear mind, one that allows all the virtues that we have, love, kindness, compassion, gentleness and openness to flow through our senses in how we relate in the world?

Is this not the most important purpose of being, to first recognise this as a premise before relating in this world?

The blogs I write illustrate a way of being, how to get there is a journey unto itself, many paths will support you, I offer several methods through both the mind, body and spirit.

·      Through my book called, A State of Mind - happiness beyond all anxiety.
·      Available on Amazon as a hard copy or ebook
·      Through many you tubes, just type in Megan Ward - yoga 
·      Through this blog and through the blogs on my web site: www.manasayoga.com and face book page: https://www.facebook.com/Megan-Ward-388618664563319/


Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment